Monday, March 19, 2012

[digital] Moy Santana & The Gekkonidae - In My Room EP

Artist(s): Moy Santana, The Gekkonidae; remixes by Echonomist, One D, Zweistein
Name: In My Room
Genre: deep-house, tech-house
Label: Cosmic Disco
Catalog: CODIS006
No. of tracks: 4
Type: unmixed


Tracklist:




01. In My Room
02. In My Room (Echonomist Remix) 
03. In My Room (One D Jazzy Guest Remix) 
04. In My Room (Zweistein Remix)

Opinion:

Spanish due Moy Santana and The Gekkonidae team up to bring the latest EP on Cosmic Disco Records. It is made up out of an original mix and three remixes, called In My Room.


From the first minute of the original song, we`re projected into the atmosphere of deep-house, with classic synth and bass sounds associated with the genre. It`s fitted for dark club rooms, with big and good speakers, as its sounds will be enjoyed the most on the dancefloor. And if you thought you cannot get a better bass-line than in the original, check out the Echonomist remix. He also adds a lot of classic house elements, as well as looping vocals, creating a very original vision. I was blown away by this one. One D does not lower the standards, adding jazz elements in the song, and bringing the atmosphere even deeper. And all culminates in the breakdown (what a feast for the ears). Zweistein, the bosses of Cosmic Disco, end it all in style. Their remix incorporates a bit of tech-house, so expect a more rough and danceable ride accompanied by these wonderful sounds. To sum up, a strong release !!! Find it here:








No comments:

Post a Comment