Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[vinyl] Alex Picone - Furby Floppy EP

Specs:

Artist(s): Alex Picone
Name: Furby Floppy
Genre: tech-house
Label: Cadenza
Catalog: Cadenza 27
No. of vinyls: 1
Type: normal

Tracklist:

A: Floppy
B: Furby


Opinion:


I really dig Alex Picone`s style, that`s why his Motherland EP was among the first items reviewed on my blog (refresh your memory by clicking here). He`s got only 6 releases but I`m sure we will hear from him again. Furby Floppy is my favorite one, and I searched many months for this release, out of stock at almost every shop. And no wonder why...
We get on both sides 2 tracks that vibrate with energy, with strong drums and booming bass. They are definetly meant to rock the dance scene in the middle of the night. It makes me rock even when I`m sitting in a chair, so I recommend everyone this EP. Keep on dancing !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment